Tuesday, May 26, 2009

IN PLACE OF WEEK 12 STUDIO-Wed 27th May

Studio Team,

Apologises for not being able to run the class today 27Th May, unfortunately I have been knocked out with a cold and I thought it best not to share it with you.

To make up for today's lost studio time I would be pleased to run a session
on Saturday 30Th May form 2-5pm in our usual design studio.

Those  of  you who wish to attend MUST confirm and elect a time between 2-5. I do not want to be in the studio for 3 hours on Saturday afternoon and then have no one turn up.
Please email me your confirmation on 
anitamorandini@ymail.com

Please also include your mobile telephone numbers for ease of communication in case something goes wrong, eg. I cant get into the studio because my swipe card decides not to work.

Thanks for your co-operation and in the meantime use your time productively.

Regards
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment